Have you added your existing Facebook pages to your Business Manager for better management? To expand the availability to manage various Facebook pages with your team members, Facebook launched Facebook Business Manager in April, 2014. This tool lets team members or advertisers manage all of your ad accounts, Pages, apps and permissions in one place.
In this article, we’re introducing how you can create a new or claim an existing Facebook page under Facebook business manager, and strengthen the permission management for your team.
- Open your Facebook Business Manager! https://business.facebook.com. If you haven’t created yours yet, just follow the steps to create it.
- Go to your Business Manager Settings, and you will see the tab “Pages” under “Accounts”. If you have existing Facebook pages, please select “Add” and “Add a Page”.
3. Add a Facebook Page name or URL. Select your Facebook page you want to claim in the drop-down menu. Click “Add a Page” to finish.
Please note that you can add a Facebook Page if your business already owns the Page. If you work for an agency, you should request your client’s Pages.
Adding a Page means you’ll see it in your Business Manager. To add a Page, you must already be an admin of that Page.
How to create a new page?
If you haven’t created any Facebook page, you can start to create one for fun today!
- Click “Add New Pages”, and select “Create a New Page”.
2. Choose a category that best represents your page.
3. Type your Page Name, and select the Category. Click “Create Page”.
Done! Your Facebook Page has been successfully created in the Business Manager.
For more practical guides about Facebook services and tools, subscribe to our Facebook Page, Akohub Marketing, to learn more!
Have you ever heard of Facebook retargeting campaign? If you want to set it up for your own website, try Ako Retargeting to get it done automatically!
Ako Retargeting on Shopify: https://apps.shopify.com/ako-retargeting
Contact us: email@example.com
Enjoy Ako Retargeting and turn your visitors into customers!