How to assign partners to your Facebook page?
It’s really common to assign app partners to a Facebook page for running Facebook ads. The following steps describe the way to assign an advertiser partner to your Facebook page:
- Go to the section Pages in your Facebook Business Settings: https://business.facebook.com/settings/pages (“Accounts” > “Pages”)
2. Click the tab Partners and then click the button Assign Partners.
3. Click the Business ID when assigning partner:
4. Enter Partner Business ID: 778302942313074. Select the standard access Publish content and click the button Next.
5. Done. You have assigned advertiser access to the business Akohub.
Now you can go back to Ako Retargeting app and go to the next step. Please feel free to let me know if there’s any question. We’re here to assist.
Akohub Support: firstname.lastname@example.org