How retargeting campaigns boost your Black Friday Cyber Monday sales
We all know that Black Friday Cyber Monday is the biggest shopping event of a year. In other words, BFCM is undoubtedly a sales growth opportunity for businesses of all sizes. All merchants rack their brains to come up with some appealing marketing campaigns to attract more customers and boost sales.
Though Black Friday Cyber Monday literally runs from November 24th to 27th, it doesn’t mean that people only do shopping for those four days. In general, 40% of customers begin researching their holiday shopping as early as October. Therefore, you had better be ready for your BFCM campaigns as soon as possible.
To be well-prepared for the upcoming Black Friday Cyber Monday, there are a bunch of things all e-commerce merchants should do, such as:
- Check the inventory and make sure that you have enough to get through the holidays
- Ensure your website can handle a surge in traffic
- Create a dedicated BFCM landing page
- Set up special deals and discounts to attract customers
- Start your email marketing campaign
- Optimize for mobile shopping
- Track and measure performance with analytics
If you have done all the things mentioned above, there is still one essential thing you could do — get your retargeting campaign ready! Here are some advantages of setting up a retargeting campaign:
Turn window-shoppers into customers
Potential customers visit your website, carefully look at your products, but just leave without registering or leaving you any information about themselves. What should you do? Without a retargeting campaign, you have no idea how to reach those potential customers again and get yourself a second chance to convert them into sale. But with a retargeting campaign, you can easily get them back!
In fact, generally 2% of shoppers convert on the first visit to an online store. Retargeting brings back the other 98%. Retargeting works by keeping track of people who visit your site and displaying your retargeting ads to them as they open Facebook/Instagram or visit other sites online. It helps you turn window-shoppers into REAL buyers.
Get more customers easier
Regular ads target new customers who never visited your website, while retargeting ads target old or potential customers who have visited your website or even have bought products from your website. Take a break and think about this simple question: Which one would you buy? A bracelet you have searched for five times and have been struggling about whether to buy or a random bracelet you have never seen before? I bet the answer is the former.
In general, it is easier to convince a potential customer to buy a product he/she has shown interest in than to convince a new customer to buy a random product. Therefore, retargeting ads could earn more effectively than regular ads. They could make your marketing task a lot easier.
Spend relatively less on ads
During the holiday season, money has to be spent in a worthy way. Meanwhile, the cost of ads is getting higher during the holiday season. At this point, retargeting ads may be a desirable option for you. If you could spend less but gain more potential customers back by setting up a retargeting campaign, why not utilize this tool?
Install Ako Retargeting and be ready for your BFCMwin
As Black Friday Cyber Monday is right around the corner, e-commerce merchants would like to seize all opportunities to increase their sales. You don’t want to let any customer slip away from you. Set up your retargeting campaign now!
Get Ako Retargeting on Shopify 👉 https://apps.shopify.com/ako-retargeting
Akohub is an intelligent marketing assistant that provides retargeting and chatbot services for emerging ecommerce brands. We’ve already helped our clients deploy the systems on autopilot and achieve over 2,000% ROI on average.